Forum Terms of service
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
When you're signing up and choosing your user name please keep it clean as we do have members with children who do sit with their parent and may see/read this screen. Do NOT use your full name (first and last name) or an email address for your user name. If you do either of those or use an inappropriate user name , Admin will change them and notify you via email of the change so you can log in.
The same applies to choosing an avatar of your choice once you have clicked the link in your email to activate your account/membership. If it's not appropriate for a child to view, then think of another one to use. If we find your avatar questionable, we will remove the picture and you can select another one.
We encourage you to continue to be active members.
A forum is only as good as it's members and without active posting members we have nothing.
Your account will need to be activated by yourself by clicking the link in the email sent to you.
Krissy, Tanya, Nancy & Mods